Friday, July 04, 2008

4th of July in Texas

Happy Holiday, campers...

Is it hot enough for you? I hope a lot of folks are sitting around sippin' something cold, and talkin' about memories of what has been....

While you are at it, I wish you would do me a favor. Send me a letter or drop me an email and tell me about what the first Great Western Trail ride meant to you. How has it affected you and your life? Do you have a memorable moment you want to share? Is there something that you want to say, that you just haven't told anyone about yet?

You can write to me at "elderbob", 2113 Sandra Lane, Grand Prairie, Texas, 75052 or you can email me at elderbob@eldertown.us. If your note is acceptable, and if it's OK with you, I'll try to work it into the blog in the coming weeks. Thanks. I am looking forward to hearing from you.

In the meantime, have a great weekend...and be safe.

No comments: