Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Brock's Perspective of the Western Trail

Brock Jones, III is a western historian from Sul Ross University in Alpine, Texas. Brock will be joining us periodically throughout the trail ride with his historic commentary, "An Historical Perspective of the Western Trail". Brock is a great writer and has a unique perspective on Texas history. I hope you will enjoy his work.

To get a jump on the actual trail ride and at the same time supply the reader with a bit of history before we start, Brock's first post will be on September 1. Let us know what you think of Brock's commentary.

Read the "Preface" here.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm Brock's sister, Margaret. Brock passed away from complications caused by his aggressive diabetes last June. Would it be possible for me to access his blog of your adventure? I miss his stories.

thanks,
Margaret Jones Riquelmy
please email me at
margaretcamille@yahoo.com